The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
Square top-tube boxes are not aero, so step in the Rocket Pocket! The streamlined design of the Rocket Pocket eliminates stem drag. The non-slip surface underneath provides sturdy nutrition storage. An easy-slide rubber zipper pull allows for a quick, easy open and close to keep your focus on the road. Silver interior lets you find your nutrition or salt tablets quickly. It can fit the longest energy bars
The precision-engineered Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp secures your seatpost and looks good doing it. At the heart of the Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp is a custom self-aligning bolt and anchor. The M5 bolt includes spherical washer and mates with a cylindrical anchor barrel. This means that threads are always perfectly aligned, preventing binding and ensuring consistent clamping force. - M6 stainless steel bolt with integrated washer Tool interface - 4mm hex key
$7.99 - $12.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M5x10 socket head screw included - Replaces Specialized Amazinger 2.0 (S16260002) and Amazinger 2.1 (S172600003) Hanger
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Specialized Part #S172600001 - Includes both sides of the derailleur hanger - Attaches to frame with (1) M3x6 socket head screw (sold separately) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
$26.99 - $30.00
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
$21.90 - $39.99
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain: course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all-conditions tread. At the heart of the design is a fast-rolling center ridge which is designed to minimize rolling resistance while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off-camber work are confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. If you are looking for that "one" tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice! - For mixed terrain conditions - Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction - Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain - TNT tire bead
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
$4.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Both kids and parents will love Topeak's BabySeat II. It's suspended to provide little ones with an extra-plush ride and it boasts important safety features, such as adjustable foot rests and safety straps, a quick-release padded safety bar, a 4-way safety harness, and dual safety latches that lock the seat to the included rack.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 52mm, 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Schrader
Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners. - Centerslick tread pattern minimizes rolling resistance - Tall shoulder lugs add traction through corners and over soft surfaces - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort - Light and supple casing provides a plush ride and decreases rotational weight - Ideal internal rim width is 23 mm
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Make ride time, family time with Sunlite's Child Carrier. It attaches to a sturdy steel rack (included) and cradles your most precious cargo with a durable, high-impact plastic structure. Your bundle of joy rides in complete comfort with a 3-point safety harness with protective chest pad, foot wells with straps, and a grab bar with padded grips. And it's got real-world details like 2 in-seat storage compartments and a washable, padded seat for junior.
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
$14.99 - $30.89
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
•Classic condor design •Clamp fits most handlebars •Steel construction
- Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Bulk packaging - No bracket included
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
Page 1 of 15 Next page