The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
$7.99 - $12.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M5x10 socket head screw included - Replaces Specialized Amazinger 2.0 (S16260002) and Amazinger 2.1 (S172600003) Hanger
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Specialized Part #S172600001 - Includes both sides of the derailleur hanger - Attaches to frame with (1) M3x6 socket head screw (sold separately) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
$4.99 - $17.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Both kids and parents will love Topeak's BabySeat II. It's suspended to provide little ones with an extra-plush ride and it boasts important safety features, such as adjustable foot rests and safety straps, a quick-release padded safety bar, a 4-way safety harness, and dual safety latches that lock the seat to the included rack.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 52mm, 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Schrader
Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners. - Centerslick tread pattern minimizes rolling resistance - Tall shoulder lugs add traction through corners and over soft surfaces - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort - Light and supple casing provides a plush ride and decreases rotational weight - Ideal internal rim width is 23 mm
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Make ride time, family time with Sunlite's Child Carrier. It attaches to a sturdy steel rack (included) and cradles your most precious cargo with a durable, high-impact plastic structure. Your bundle of joy rides in complete comfort with a 3-point safety harness with protective chest pad, foot wells with straps, and a grab bar with padded grips. And it's got real-world details like 2 in-seat storage compartments and a washable, padded seat for junior.
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
•Classic condor design •Clamp fits most handlebars •Steel construction
- Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Bulk packaging - No bracket included
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
Page 1 of 13 Next page